Photobucket
Our girl Toya from BET's Tiny & Toya is really accomplishing goals thats she's set for herself. In early episodes she talks about how she wants to begin to build a life for herself detached from being "lil wayne's ex wife", and after looking at how far she's come we can definitely say that Toya is doing her thing! Toya Carter (was it a surprise that she kept his last name) has been keeping SUPER busy with her book, interviews and now this lovely photo shoot (which she looks AMAZING in).

In an interview with VIBE Magazine she expresses explains why she's speaking up and eager to become her own person outside of being a baby mama... she says...
"the reason I was speaking out is because I feel like being a baby mother, I'm bound by unwritten code - a code of silence. So most rappers... I'm not going to say rappers - Dwayne - they say things because they know we will never get the chance to voice the truth and we just have to suck it up because this is the way we eat. But I've come to a point where I'm really fed up with it. A person can only take so much. I just want to tell the truth and I just wanted clear that up".

For those who have been following you know that Toya is now with her new man James...and its reported that they are still together and going strong! Happy for ya girl!
Photobucket