Finally - I bring you Woman Tips! More than a few men felt that the mistakes that woman make in this cat and mouse chase we do are being overlooked - so I challenged all the men to message me all the tips they would give a woman to make their job in courting you easier.
A few good points are made - and some are for pure humor!
All posts are attached with the person who contributed. Ladies take note of these tips and they MAY help you. To all the gentlemen that contributed - Thank you for doing us this favor!

Woman Tip #1: Ladies, no date should be turned into a therapy session. It's not that we men are bad listeners its just that we don't want to hear about your ex, your bad relationship with your moms, or your growing insecurity over your new bangs that you can't see through. It's not becoming, cut it out! (no pun lol).......or should I say "UGH KILL URSELF!" lol - Beanz Es. Toronto, ON

Woman Tip #2: stop dating thugs and wondering why he left you with a kid an STD and bruises and then crying about it on some nice guys shoulder - Eddi Deglel. Atlanta, GA

Woman Tip #3: It is NOT OKAY to criticize a man on his errors until you MARRY HIM!- Mickey Tecleab. London, ON

Woman Tip #4: Never use the "L" word around a man til he says it first.... unless u wanna break up without givin a reason. - Henry Amharai. Toronto, ON

Woman Tip #5: Just because I say I like you doesn't mean I'm tryng to wife you. - Tarik B. Gerensie. North Hollywood, CA

Woman Tip #6: if u feelin a nigga and he aint notice u dont send your sexier friend to tell him my "friend thinks u look etc...." dont be mad if he holla at her lol. H Town Yemane. Somewhere in Maryland

Woman Tip #7: if we aint gonna meet that night cut it to 30 min on the convo u aint gonna talk me to death cuz u got free nights and weekends. - H Town Yemane

Woman Tip #8: if u knew i was in a relationship and we did our thing dont be mad and key my car get your boys to mug me smear my name and expect me to be your superman. - 4H Town Yemane

Woman Tip #9: Inspeak for the modern man when I say Ain't nothin wrong with a brazilian every so ..{twice amonth}!! The bush administration is over.. You all are nolonger allowed to point that thang at us hidden behind what could easily be mistaken as camel skin carpet or a alpaka pillow. If i wanted to put my thang in a pair of uGG bootz I'll take me and my ballz to macy's!!- Stephen Ewings. Staten Island, NY

Woman Tip #10: The only hair that a shorty should have should be on her head. - Haben Yemane.