Photobucket

London London PAY ATTENTION! Jay-Z has put our GREAT city on the map! Who would have thought that London, Ontario would have been on his top 10 list of greatest performances for his Blueprint 3 CD! Well ladies and gentlemen AWESOME job with WOW’n him! The energy in the JLC that night was INSANE and I guess he felt it too!

Below is an interview Jay-Z did with CBC News!

"I walked in Yankee Stadium like a kid. I didn't realize how far it was from the fence to second base…. I was actually playing around in centre field like I was catching fly balls, imaginary ones," Carter said, chuckling.
"Then I did a gig that night in London, Ontario, which was one of the top 10 shows I've had on this run here. I enjoyed both events immensely, almost like a new artist.... If I didn't love it, there's no way I could do it."