GABBY SIDIBE or better known to most of us as Precious apparently has been talking about losing weight. Now I'm not sure if she's doing it for image conscious reason or if she's just trying to convert to a healthier way of living. Either way, I'm sure the criticism she recieved after the film Precious was more than she expect.

Sadly when on twitter and facebook I see endless jokes about Gabby "Precious" Sidibe as the pun to far too many jokes. Anyone making those comments ever think about perhaps how she would feel had she been reading it?!?!

Her mother even released a statement talking about it...

“The truth is Gabourey would like to lose some weight but the reality is that she would not have gotten the role of Precious if she had not been heavy,” Ridley said.

“As her mom I would like to see my daughter healthy but if she didn’t lose weight that’s not a problem either – it runs in our family.”

Well good luck with you're goals Gabby!!