HAS chivalry really died? I has thought to until I came across this one gentleman who told me that I should NEVER go out with a guy if he doesn't open my car door. In my 20-something years of living never had I once gone on a date where the guy bothered to get out of his car to open my car door. Now believe me I'm definitely am one of those "I can open the door myself" type of women, but until Mr.Do Right had shown me the ways of a true gentleman I don't think I'll be able to go back.

Now guys I'm not saying you need to open the car/office/restaurant door for any floozy you go out with, HOWEVER if she is someone you would actually want to get to know (and not just physically) by all means these little FREE extras will go a LONG way to impress her.

continue reading for more [GOODIES]..



ATTENTION LADIES! You too have a responsibility to uphold yourself in a manner which deserves this type of treatment. If your idea of fine night is dining at Red Lobster and drinking like a fish only to have him pull over to excuse yourself while he watches you chuck up his latest dollars spent (based on a true story) than you can rule out anytime of gentleman like behavior.

All in all, ladies act like ladies & men start acting like gentlemen!