WORLD - Pay Attention, The Lego Gang isn't hear just for show althought they are one group of interesting characters. After they're SOLD OUT performance with Down With Webster they wasted no time in releasing their well anticipated EP KITE CHASERS (how fitting).

Taking in this EP I've got to change my mind about which song I like the best. Before hearing the entire thing I jumped on How You Know Her, after listening to it all She's Tatted has won me over.

KITE CHASERS is DEFINITELY DOWNLOAD worthy and belongs on EVERYONES playlist IMMEDIATELY!

continue reading for more LEGO GANG ...



Find Em! In The Mean Time DOWNLOAD KITE CHASERS NOW! Get Familiar with their tunes as of now because you WILL be hearing them very shortly! Believe you me the next Follow The L Party LEGO GANG is going to be BLARING!!!!

Heck KITE CHASERS might just inspire some NEW tattoos and piercings!!!

DOWNLOAD LEGO GANG'S EP NOW by clicking KITE CHASERS