Going about my regular visit to one of my ultimate favorite blogs http://www.thisisyourconscience.com/ I came across a post that Lincoln A. Blades wrote that had me raise an eyebrowm then later want to stomp my computer.

Here's The Crazy Thing About Cheating: It Makes Your Man LOVE You More - Aside from what I body of the post, there are so many things wrong with the title alone. Cheating, Man or "LOVE You More" are words that don't belong in the same statement.

continue reading for more RANTING...

"When a man cheats on his woman, more often than not it actually INCREASES the amount of love and affection he has for her." - Lincoln A. Blades

This has got to be the most unsettling point I've heard from a man that I'm not involved with.

"Ladies, what I am about to write will NOT make sense to you. It will seem to be a justification of selfishness, deceit and breaking the special bond of trust" - Lincoln A. Blades

To be completely honest, that's all it is. There is no way in living heck that stepping out of your relationship to have your ego stroked is in anyway going to BETTER your relationship or your feelings for your partner. IF this is the case then 'he' (whoever he maybe) needs to seriousy evaluate why they're in need to do relationship-distructive things to increase their care about an important person in their life.

Help, I suggest men get professional help. They're about to drive all of us women up the wall with this nonesense.

To check out the full post click on OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS