Fergie graces the cover of the December issue of Glamour Magazine in nothing but a crushed velvet blazer, the ideal for many men. Inside is an exclusive interview with the mega star dishing about her relationship with hubby Josh Duhamel and her recovery from crystal meth.

Who KNEW that Fergie was an addict? Well it's good to see that she's cleaning up her act now rather than disappearing on us and later appearing on an episode of Intervention as a has been.

continue reading for more on Fergie's recovery...

Fergie states

"Well, I'm not claiming to be sober. I think that that would be misleading. I drink alcohol. My father has a vineyard, and [the wine is] really delicious, by the way... Anyway, for most addicts, they would advise never to have any sort of substance. I just have my own journey, and I am very blessed to this day to be alive."


Well none the less, we wish the best for her in her soberity and moving forward in everything she does.
For full article get on HUFFINGTONPOST.COM ON FERGIE