RIHANNA - It has not been her month. Rihanna's S&M video has got to be one of the most talked about video's that she's produced other than her Rude Boy video. With all the attention this video received (both positive and negative) it's about to take a turn to just ALL NEGATIVE. 

So our loved Rihanna is facing legal action by two photographers - famous photographer David LaChapell and German photographer Philip Paulus. To be completely honest I do NOT feel bad for this girl at all. Taking a creative idea is nothing to get away with. In Rihanna's S&M video she completely stole Philip Paulus' shot for her media scene (image above).

I can't say that I'm shocked but I certainly can say that I'm discussed and disappointed. Sorry for all those who are die hard Rihanna fans but this goes to show that everything about her is NOT original. Her outfits - provided by stylists. Her videos - STOLEN from photographers..need I say more?!?!