Recently, a friend of mine went on a trip to Nigeria and to my surprise (thoughtfully) brought me back a fashion magazine! I was tres excited. As I looked through the pages, twice, thrice and for a fourth time, I discovered a lot of beautiful work. In the spirit of the upcoming Arise Magazine Fashion Week in Lagos, Nigeria I've decided to introduce you to one of the designers that really caught my eye Eredappa Hart.

Hart studied business in the UK and in 1994 she began to explore her creativity by dabbling in fashion. She started off with accessories and footwear which was sold in Europe and West Africa. She now specializes in womenswear with her self-named line, EREDAPPA. Here are a few photos from her lookbook that I am absolutely obsessed with.

continue reading for more...
click image to enlarge