AMBER ROSE - a self proclaimed "hood rat" from south Philadelphia has come along way from being a stripper to a trend setting fashion icon now gone radio personality. I'm suire Kanye West is not happy to hear that his former girlfriend has been offered her own show on Jamie Foxx's Foxxhole radio. For those who have already heard some of her juicy tell all stories regarding her relationship with Kanye and what she's up to now I'm sure you were just as blown away as I was with what she was saying.

Is this going to be another video vixen with a tell all storybook using a new media outlet (radio)? I sure hope not! Contrary to most of my readers assumptions I actually really like this AMBER ROSE although she is known for some things that I personally do not agree with. I do admire how she took an opportunity like dating Kanye West into branding herself, genius! I did not think she would stand alone on her own two feet after the breakout with Mr. West. However, that's not to say the scandal with Fabolous and the new hubby Wiz Khalifa don't have anything to do with her sustained fame.

continue reading to see what AMBER ROSE says....


When one of the hosts challenged Amber if she really loved Kanye, she responded...


"I never wanted to be famous it just happened to me. I literally was with someone that I loved very much and we were out people would say “Kanye I love you but can you snap a picture of me and Amber Real quick? Me and Kanye were in a very committed relationship. When I was out with Kanye, I became famous."

For the full show listen below!