Today, the Deborah Lippmann "Glitter in the Air" nail polish caught my eye as I was doing a little browsing. I decided to do some research and discovered more sparkly goodness. Let me just say that I am not a sparkly nail polish type of gal. I prefer solid colours, and usually matte at that (so, little to no shine). I'm definitely feeling that I may have to make an exception for these gleaming lacquers. Just in case you are unaware, Deborah Lippmann is a celebrity manicurist/jazz singer that began her own line of nail lacquer after she created a special concoction of nail polish entitled "Satin Doll' for Mariah Carey before the Academy Awards 13 years ago. The gold lacquer pictured above is called "Boom Boom Pow" and rightfully so. It is super glam and contains 24K gold dust. Lippmann doesn't only carry glitter nail polish in her line, the selection is (almost) endless.

The nail polish ranges from $16 to $18 a bottle (so double the cost of O.P.I) , you can pick them up at Holts, Donato Spa (Yorkdale, Don Mills, Sq 1), and Blo Bar if you are in the GTA. Unfortunately if you live in Canada you cannot order them online. I would advise getting colours that you cannot find in any other brand just so that you are spending wisely. Check out my glittery picks below ;)
Glitter in the Air
Some Enchanted Evening
Ruby Red Slippers
Happy Birthday