Rihanna's *NEW* Rude Boy video is FINALLY OUT! For those who chronically Follow The L...u know I've been obsessed with this song for some time now.

The video is extremely colourful to say the least. It seemed like she had fun with it. It kind of reminds me of Beyonce's Video Phone video *shrugs* just my observation.

None the less, it's a HOT song and the video definitely has me anticipating the summer! You can all definitely fiind me in shorts in every city I'm in!

For those who have checked out my ladies over at 2 Bitchez Deep....anything look familiar in this picture and video?

Yuuuupppp *in Trey Songz voice* Rihanna is wearing a 2 Bitchez Deep piece. She has on their Metal Bow 4 Finger Glove! These women have done such an amazing job and its evident they've hard work is paying off! Congrats LADIES!!


I'm predicting a GREAT long lasting relationship between 2 Bitchez Deep items and Rihanna!

None the less...check out the video below. I love it...Hmmm who knows... I may just have to put that song back on on here on auto-play!

Follow The L for more on 2 Bitchez Deep & Rihanna!