Sorry to break my ethinic womens hearts but apparently John Mayer feels that he has a racist dick. Yeaa...I said it!

In an interview with Playboy (I don't read it, someone brought it to my attention) is an extremely interesting and in depth sneak peak of how John really feels about Black Women. When asked if black women throw themselves at him, he responds saying:

"I don’t think I open myself to it. My dick is sort of like a white supremacist. I’ve got a Benetton heart and a fuckin’ David Duke cock."

Shocked, appauled, speechless, angry, disappointed, hurt are just a few ways I was feeling when reading this. He's in of Brittney Spears' publicist, like RIGHT NOW! This is one mess that his non-discretion ass cannot get himself out of alone.

He quickly recovers by saying he wants to begin to dating seperately from his dick and listed a few African American women he would get down with:

"Every white dude loved Hilary from The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. And Kerry Washington. She’s superhot, and she’s also white-girl crazy. Kerry Washington would break your heart like a white girl."

Yea real nice save buddy...SMH...this is just terrible! I'm not too sure about you, but this guy is officially done and over with. Enjoy reading the end of the last John Mayer post on Follow The L!