OVER! After anticipating the release of Drake's 1st ablum it's about gosh darn time we get a sample of what we can further expect from Thanks Me Later. There are plenty of Drake supporters that may actually be a bit upset with what I'm about to say BUT let us not forget I still support Drake and everything he does and will continue to do for Toronto.

Let's get down to buisness...

Judging by this song I love the direction the album is going in. It's obvious that his style and sound is far from what we're hearing on the radio now. We can easily place him in the same category as Jay-Z and Kanye. With that said....I get where he's going with this song BUT it's nothing that jumps out at me. He's done verses on tracks that had me like WHOA! His tracks on his mixtape seemed to be more attractive than this entire song. It's definitely not his lyrics that I have an issues with, we all know he's a beast with it!

Over is definitely something I'll be singing my heart out to in a club with a glass of wine in my hand...without a doubt. As for bumping it while I drive and doing various chores around the house, I doubt it. Perhaps it needs to grow on me a bit *shrugs*.

On that note...I'll leave you listen to it and make your conclusions...