BAD NEWS from this couple. Word just got out a few hours ago that Monica and husband Rocko are no longer an item. Which is sad considering children are involved. Who would have thought that MONICA & ROCKO out of all couples were having troubles.

Definitely didn't expect this coming from the two of them. I know theres editing and stuff but from watching Still Standing they seemed like a pretty happy couple. Without giving details, Monica tweeted about the situation between the two of them. She expressed how much she appreciated her fans support and explained that they will always be a father.

She said..."Rest is a private matter between @Rocko4Real and I. He is a good person. We all make mistakes...." Hmmm which has me thiking...WTF did Rocko do to our girl Monica?!?! I guess he really did live by Imma Do Me

I pray for the best for her and the family (especially the children)...

She did tweet about it for a little while...and ended it with this...click on image to enlarge
Share