ANN COULTER if you haven't heard about her you'll be as outraged as I was when finding out about this broad! She's some right wing, retired playboy bunny with the most twisted thoughts of how to improve America. The disgusting part of it all is that she is VERY vocal about how she feels.

While speaking at The University of Western Ontario (UWO) she threw some punches at an Arab student suggesting that she flys her magic carpet home. When the student voiced her thoughts about that remark Coulter then tells her to maybe use her camel!

This is just too much racial ignorance for me in one week. First the new Law & Order: SVU episode on Tuesday about the little black orphan now this! Goodness ME!

Watch the clip below of this MOCKERY of a public speaking. I'm actually disappointed that UWO even gave in to having her come and speak to their students. I know I would have thrown a shoe had I been there.