After reading this article 5 Places To Meet A Good Man from SHY MAGAZINE I realized that half those places weren't realistic situations. So being the proactive person that I am I've created a more practical list of meeting Mr. Right this summer.

continue reading for the [GOODIES]



Now keep in mind  my theory on these places are still all being tested lol (I'm still single my damn self so I'm trying these out too ladies lol)

1.Barbecues
Summer is right around the corner and what better way to connect someone than over a great grilled beef/chicken/veggie burger?!

2.Weddings
Summer means WEDDINGS! Just be sure that you guys aren't there for the same bridal party - he could be a family member!

3.Benefits
You already have something in common! You're both supporters of great causes! It must be meant to be!

4.Parks
You could just be walking through the park to take a short cut and so could he. How great of a story would that be to tell your kids that you to just bumped into eachother?

5.Coffee Shops
As clique as it sounds coffee shops have a lot of traffic! You're most definitely going to want to get with another coffee drinker - noncoffee drinkers seem to just judge us! They just don't understand!

There you go ladies. All that bull about meeting him at Church & Parties is old and tired. Go out and FIND HIM!