CHAD PRICE is most definitely a name EVERYONE needs to get familiar with. My buddy JonLines (@JonLinesDotCom) sent me Chad's Myspace page and I actually took in this one song that I had on repeat for the rest of the day. This Dream by Chad Price is some kind of wonderful!

continue reading for [GOODIES]...

An AMAZING vocalist and guitarist all wrapped into one talented dude. His voice reminds me of John Legend with a vibe of an acoustic sound like the early Lenny Kravitz - Oh Yea - he's THAT good!

You're not going to believe where this guy is from....London, ON! With the recognition of Shadd K and now Chad Price, London is only a few record deals away from blowing up!

Keep your eyes and ears open for this guy right here, he's been working on his first independently released album (something that will be added to my music collection), while hitting every major music festival on his way. He's already made noise on college airwaves, now to take over southern Ontario & eventually the WORLD (It's only a matter of time)!

I'm giving you guys the head up now. Come end of '10 early '11 he will blow up!

Take in the song and let me know what ya'll think - He's a sure thing in my books!