SHOW STEPHENS - As if his latest song So Amazing wasn't enough of a pantie dropper on it's own, Get Rite Music Group has now released the music video for it staring the lovely Nikkie Santoro aka Bambi Bugatti!

Unfortunately I was not able to attend the premier, however thanks to my good friends at Get Rite Music Group they always keep me in the loop!

The music video without a doubt delievered everything it was set out to do. Inticing to say the least both Show Stephens and Nikkie Santoro looked YUMMY!

continue reading for [GOODIES]




“I’ve been doing this for a while and this is my first solo video so I’m really excited for everyone to see it,” says Show.

A humble gentlemen is the best way to describe him. After speaking to him pre-release he definitely built up my hype to see this video and I can easily say I'm extremely satisfied , and so will you after watching this.

The video was shot in Toronto directed by William Barber - someone you will probably be hearing more of very shortly! - W.Barber did an amazing job. Everyone involved in the making of this video is undeniably talented.

With that said. Enjoy the video