LIPSTICK.COCAINE.HEELS - So I've been blog surfing quite a bit lately and this blog by far has to be one of the most EXTREME and hilarious ones I've come across.

One of their posts GLARE had me dying. They descibe the thoughts of the infamous golddigger, which had me thinking that men can also be golddiggers based off their post.

continue reading for more [GOODIES]



LIPSTICK.COCAINE.HEELS says..

"The glare of his eyes catches your attention like the shiny credit cards!. Depending how you treat them, most of the time we tend to max there ass’s out! Depends if he’s a good boy maybe a monthly payment could be made. As others I say punish them and label your shade of lipgloss on his invoice! Men are the new women! I say we stick our 6 inch heels where it hurts and that’s the bank! 3 ways to get back at a man. Take his money, Ruin his status, and work around his weakness. Can you say 'bankrupt'"