V.RICH - If you haven't heard about this guy yet I'm letting you know now that he's the truth. Aside from being a good friend of mine he's vocals and ability to compose some of the best R&B music I've heard is simply MAGIC!

Originally from DC he's been traveling everywhere doing shows and I personally can't wait to bring him up to Toronto myself! The opportunity to work with V.Rich is definitely something that I look forward to!

I first fell in love with V.Rich's work when I heard his myspace tune Precious Love(still one of my all time favorite songs EVER IN LIFE) and I quickly realized that V.Rich was the real deal when we spent some time with him in DC, he began singing from the other room and we (everyone else in the room I was in) thought he had put in a CD.

He's THAT GOOD ... and now with the release of his latest song Bachelor I can't see anyone NOT falling in love with his genius.

continue reading to watch the NEW video for Bachelor...