True, the VMA's are probably one of the most anticipated award shows for viewers, however it's much more than just the performances that I look forward to. CIARA & EVA most definitely stood out and showed out for this one.

CIARA looks amazing! I actually did a double take and I must say she came a long way from that orangy/blonde sneaker wearing mess that she started out as. Well done Cici!

EVA has never disappointed. Althought I wasn't too sure about her new hair, she's rocking very well and has reassured me that although she may have been high while doing it....it works!

Unfortunately I'm not able to say that everyone was dressed to perfections.....

continue reading to see some fails....

Not too sure who Rosario Dawson's stylist is but she/he most definitely needs to get fired after this mishap. It looks like she's trying to hide a baby bump.

Now I LOVE Katy Perry & I actually do LOVE this dress however I just don't like Katy Perry in THIS dress. What I do hate though are the shoes, I feel like we're at a highschool semi formal.