CNN news anchor the gorgeous Don Lemon actually confessed a shocking story about himself when going over the sexual abuse case of Bishop Eddie Long. Poor Don was sexually assulted as a child..

"Let me tell you what got my attention about this and I have never admitted this on television. I’m a victim of a pedophile when I was a kid. Someone who was much older than me."

I'm sure the people in the studio were as shocked as the viewers.

“I’ve never admitted that on television and I never told my mom until I was 30 years old.  Especially African-American men don’t want to talk about those things.”

Well it's good to see that Don Lemon has moved past this and who knows perhaps can help a few other young men who are having a hard time dealing with this.

continue reading to catch the clip....

Catch 5:10 of the clip to hear Don Lemon's confession. It's unfortuante that the 3 guests who have chosen to support the Bishop haven't even tried to approach this critically.