I stumbled on the Doll Haus Co boutique while looking for green J Brand cargo pants. The boutique is owned by the dollesque Visalinh Saythavy. Not only does she own it but she is also the creative director, founder and buyer for the store, all while maintaining her fly! The boutique is managed by her sister Visanou who doubles as the assistant buyer. The idea for Doll Haus Co came about while Visalinh was at university studying Visual Culture & Communications and working as the Visual Merchandiser for Marciano (Guess by Marciano) and Zara Canada.

Through her work experience she learned an abundance of information about retail. Eventually, she decided that working under others was no longer what she wanted and used her knowledge to open up her own boutique. Visalinh turned her love for fashion into a business and the Doll Haus Co was born.
As I was browsing through their blog (http://blog.dollhausco.com/) I immediately noticed that they carry a lot of my favorite brands! One brand in particular is DIMEPIECE designs. They are a very dope label out of LA that is comprised of a lot of outspoken pieces. I wanted to buy the Mickey X-Ray Long Tee but then I realized that the store is located in Burlington, Ontario. Visalinh informed me that I could actually order anything out of the boutique and have it sent to me, so, I quickly pulled out the plastic and within a few days my package arrived!

continue reading for more ...










The Mickey X-Ray Long Tee by DIMEPIECE fits very comfortably. I wore it with SCHIAP by NARS over the weekend at the Shuffle party in Toronto :)





The ladies of Follow The L love seeing young women being successful and doing their thing, so kudos to you Visalinh ;)