Going about my typical Monday routine, one of them being my regular check in on THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE and I came across a post that Lincoln A. Blades had done (Yes, Women Can Have Sex Anytime They Want) in response to MAX-LOGIC'S post No, We Actually Can't Have Sex Any Time We Want (which couldn't be more true)!

Max-Logic has written something that gives everyone a clear inside to the dilemma of an unattached young single woman's sex life.

"At the end of the day, it’s like this: saying a woman can get sex any time she wants is like telling a homeless person they can get food any time they want." - Max

continue reading for more RANTING....

Lincoln A. Blades (ThisIsYourConscience) argues that a woman's sex droughts are self inflicted and that we as women have the ability to say when. Which I argue is NOT the case.

1. Today's modern man for some reason think withholding sex from a woman is the "cool" thing to do as it gives them a little ounce of power which only leaves them beating their own.

2. Standards are a must. To allow anyone who is physically capable of sticking it in you (and possibly be good at it) does not qualify. If you want to argue the fact that women can walk into a club and have 1 or even 73 men in the place willing to take her home is true, the same can be said about men. There is without a doubt an Omar Little's look alike somewhere on the dancefloor that I'm sure would pull out her best moves on you in the bedroom.

Believe it or not women do get turned down. I know, we got that good good and it doesn't make sense but unfortunately it happens. For instance, just a few days ago a male friend of mine was telling me about how outraged he was that a young lady (very attractive by the way) called him after a long night of partying and wanted to come by his place to have her back blown out. He (feeling like the piece of meat I'm sure she seen him as) refused her offer and went back to bed and later express to me how insulted he was in the morning. He was mortified to realize that he spent 30 mins venting to me only to asked him "what's the problem?!?". Case and point.

With that said - MAX-Logic you win this round honey! Lincoln, for every man you point out that would wan to take me home I'm sure I can find just as many women that would want to have you work them out.