SO! My girlfriend that works as a cosmetician came over with a suitcase full of a nail polish and I was in heaven. She literally had hundreds and hundreds of different colours, shades and brands. We spoke of my OPI Shatter obsession and she introduced me to a different brand of crackling nail polish with a wider range of colours - exciting. The brand is called LCN Crackle Finish and it is found throughout salons and spas across the globe!

The LCN Crackle Finish comes in White Lightening, Black Friday, Blazing Yellow, Pink Hurricane, Cherry Cyclone, Teal Typhoon and Blue Storm.

Also, in case you were wondering, LCN and OPI are not the first or only brands to offer crackling nail polish. There is a wide range of nail lacquer brands that have some form of it in many different colours including China Glaze.

continue reading to see how it looks on....


I decided on China Glaze Yellow Fizz Nail Lacquer & LCN Cherry Cyclone Crackle Finish. Check it out :)