Who uses a watch to tell time these days? Not me. When someone asks me what time it is, my first instinct is to check my Blackberry, even when I'm wearing a watch. This, however, doesn't mean you shouldn't buy a watch. In fact, watches are essential to completing one's look, and every guy should own a few. Yes, that means more than one. Let's face it, when it comes to fashion, when is one of anything ever enough? Correct answer: never.

continue reading for more...



A good watch is an investment, and you should take your time in finding the perfect one. Or, you can just take my advice - this option is strongly recommended- and buy the Movado 'Large Bold' watch, pictured above. The Large Bold watch retails for roughly $350 at stores such as Nordstrom. Its striking and sleek design makes this watch perfect for both casual and more formal events. The watch itself is offered in both black and white, with dials offered in an array of colours. I’m not too fond of the white leather design; it takes away from the classic style, and makes the watch look cheap. Stick to black. As far as the dial is concerned, feel free to choose the colour you like best. You can’t go wrong.
With this watch, you'll be begging people to ask you what time it is.