DRAKE had a interview with the New York Times not to long ago that they just recently published. In the interview he talks about a bunch of different things from his rapid succes, to his very short lived relationship with Rihanna & how he fears for his saftey in his own city.

His intense demand lead him to a speedy succes, it's as Aubrey went from Wheelchair Jimmy to Drake overnight. With such great opportunaties and success comes heartache and troubles like no other person as much as we hope the best for him.

continue reading for more ...



When dishing about his romance with Rihanna he says "I was a pawn". Later on explaining what he meant he said

"You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I’ve done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. I was like, wow, this feels terrible", 

who would have thought Rihanna would have had it in her. I guess that's Karma for you Drizzy.

Later on in the interview Drake expresses how he no longer feel safe in Toronto. He goes on by saying

"I feel unsafe in Toronto at all times. I’m a one of one. There’s no one else you can hate as much as me if you hate money, or you hate success."

It's unfortunate but I suppose that explains his lack of presence at events he use to attend. Understandable considering he was robbed at gunpoint (who didn't hear about that) with a lot of animosity it's normal for anyone to feel the same way.