Married Sex Pictures, Images and Photos

Reading through a few articles today I came across one on MSN.com - How To Impress Him On Day One - that I found really interesting, a simple guideline that's intended to help women "impress" him on the first date. I always thought that it was the woman who was suppose to get WOW'd on the date but I suppose it goes both ways and can help any female a way to ensure he's digging you.

The tips are cute little things that are only ment to do one thing.......HELP HIS EGO! Geez, men have got to be one of the most insecure things on this earth.

continue reading for tips....

Below are the tips given in the artical How To Impress Him on Day One

1. Tell a Secret            
                                                                                                                                   
Revealing something relatively harmless about yourself—we don't need to know yet why your life story was turned into a Lifetime miniseries—can establish an immediate connection. "The first time I met my girlfriend, she confided in me her fear of houseflies," explains Owen, 26. "The uniqueness of her anxiety was endearing, and I knew I'd be a hero if any winged pests showed up." And hell, even if all your friends actually know your "secret," he'll still feel special.


2. Own the Awkwardness



Embarrassing moments can be, well, embarrassing. But they also present a chance to let your guard down and show him the real you. So instead of losing it when something unpleasant happens, think of it as an opportunity to show off your sense of humor and ability to make fun of yourself. "I dated a girl who, on our first date, slipped on the ice outside her apartment and bit it hard," says Nicholas, 25. "After I made sure she was okay, she said, 'Good thing we're not going ice-skating!' I loved it."






3. Bring Up Day Two


"It's great when a girl dangles the opportunity to see her again in front of me," says John, 27. "I almost always take it." See, it's that easy. On one hand, you don't want to be pushy. But guys don't do subtlety very well, so you also need to get the message across. Something like "I really want to see that movie too...but all my friends have seen it" should work on even the densest fella.