ROC NATION - Jay-Z has selected another life to completely transform. This new guy who just recently got signed to Roc Nation named RANGE is on fire right now. His new song Ghetto Dance (I know I questioned the title too) is something that'll I can see EVERYONE dancing to in a club.

Production is amazing, than again it is the ROC! All in all I see great things happening for RANGE as a new artist. He obviously has the right people backing him.

continue reading for more RANGE...

Ladise need I add the man is a certified cutie. With a voice like his as well as his bad boy look (tatt on the neck seals the deal) there's not reason why he shouldnt blow up as big as Riri.

Watch out Trey Songz, you may have to go a little harder .... or just do what Beyonce does...if you can't beat em, join em!