The.MoNique.Show Pictures, Images and Photos

OPEN RELATIONSHIP - My cousin Eden came over sometime last week and we spent the whole night catching up on a bunch of stuff (our lives and other things) when she mentioned something that caught my attention. She was watching The Mo'nique Show the night before (due to a lack of good late night shows), because she tuned in half way through the show she was a little unsure of what the topic was about. The guests on the show that particular night were a young successful black couples, assuming the episode was about how to sustain a young black couple my cousin Eden continued to watch.

She was mortified to later find out the episode was infact about OPEN RELATIONSHIPS. I'm just going to go right ahead and say it, ANYONE who thinks an open relationship is infact a relationship needs to bungie jump off a bridge, no bungie!

continue reading for more RANTING...

ANY BLASPHEMY, how are you going to turn something as beautiful as marriage into a sick little twisted game. Mo'nique is definitely no shining example when it comes to MANY things and relationships (especially marriages) are no exception.

When hearing about this seemingly perfect couple that appeared on her show I then quickly thought about The Smiths (Will & Jada) and how there are swirling rumors about their marriage being an open one (which I do not believe until either one of them say it themselves). After thinking about The Smiths I then began to wonder how common these types of relationships are. I haven't come across a couple in a legitimately open relationship yet and having a cheating boyfriend that you'll never leave is not considered an open relationship so ladies stop making excuses.

I don't know one man who wouldn't walk out on his girlfriend, nevermind wife if he found out another man was in that. SMH sorry for being so blunt but ladies I'm finding it far to common that we're finding excuses for our not so perfect lives.