ATTENTION ALL MISTRESSES - Take this post as a PSA, stay the hell away from our men.!!!! With the unfortunate success of the Swiss Beats and A.Keys relationship (yes it's unfortunate!!! Team Mashonda all day) it seems like there's more room for mistresses than the wives now-a-days.

Some may argue that it's up to the husband/boyfriend to stay faithful and commnited but as women we have an obligation to one another and it's as simple as this....if he's NOT yours, leave him alone. Not to take the responsibility away from men but they're simple minded creatures and women are DANGEROUS! When you're around that guy who you KNOW is taken do not smoother yourself in Burberry 'Brit', no need for that extra swish in your hips while you walk, stop batting your fake ass eyelashes......HE'S NOT YOURS!

continue reading for more RANTING...

I'm about to break the Vegas code (what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas) and tell you guys a story.

A few friends and I were out and about enjoying our night at a lounge on the strip when a group of gentlemen asked, very politely, to join us. They seemed like very sensible men so  with a simple glance around to the rest of the girls we all nodded in agreement that we didn't see the harm in them joining us. They all sat down and a few shots later everyone started to loosen up and crack a few jokes. One particular gentleman had is eye on one of my friends (which I thought was cute at the time being considering he was very subtle with it). As I was sizing him up to see if he seemed like a stand up dude something caught my eye. His watch, amazing I don't quite remember what it was (this was a few years ago) but it was worth paying him a compliment on. My wandering eyes soon after trickled down to his fingers on his watch hand (left hand) and noticed a band on his ring finger. I refused to believe it at first glance, they seemed like such great guys who had a great head on their shoulders. To be sure I quickly looked down at my hands to determine if that was infact his wedding finger hand, I couldn't hold back. I gasped (very lound I may add) and broadcasted my questions.

"You're MARRIED!?!!?!?" - You could hear the horror in my voice. Had we helped him cheat. We all then quickly checked the wedding hand of all the other men, they were good (if they didn't take it off).

Now I know most men who read this are going to have the same reaction as his friends did.

"At least he didn't take it off" said one
"He's not even donig anything" said another....

Let's not play dumb now, if the opportunity was presented to him he would have taken it! Well I'm proud to add that once we figured that out we wrapped that night up very quickly and never chilled with them again.

Ladies, married men are not one to play with. There is no bonus with them, either you FOREVER have the label as being the "other woman" (which you'd have to have serious self-esteem) or you end up heartbroken, it's clearly a lose-lose situation here.