CHEATERS Pictures, Images and Photos

This is something that has come across my mind a few times and has struck up some very interesting conversations out of a few people. Is the saying "once a cheater always a cheater" really true? Looking at  cheating celebs like Tiger Woods and Kobe Bryant have me wondering if their experiences have deterred them to commite another act of adultery or have they just gotten better and smarter on how to cheat?

Maybe it's my pride or hurt feelings but I for one am strongly against continuing a romantic relationship with anyone who has been unfaithful. I just can't see why that person wouldn't do it again if there weren't any severe consequences (you leaving). Now I'm not saying people are unable to make a mistake and change their ways, they can in their next relationship.

continue reading for more RANTING...

Perhaps I'm just an extremist but the most effective way to not be cheated on is to let go!

So friends who are in relationships, guess what? Your best buddy that you go running to each time you find out he lied, was out with another woman, or found blonde hair in his bed (meanwhile your hair is black)...save your friend for a more valuable purpose!

Either change you situation or shut up about it because it's not going to magically get better without any action take.