photo provided by sean getti

DJ PPLus! Hmmmm one of Toronto's BEST DJ's hands down! Follow The L was fortunate enough to be able to get a moment of his time and "GET TO KNOW: DJ PPLUS"

Continue Reading for interview...



L.Adonia: Whats on your playlist right now?
DJ PPLUS: Any and everything. Now a lot of people especially djays would answer this question this way. However, I really get in to some different sounds. Right now I am killing Studio 1 reggae, a lot of Home Grown ish JD Era, Kim Davis, Lazy Jaw, Melanie Fionia the list goes on 2. Anything pushing the boundaries musically

L.Adonia: What/Who inspired you to be a dj?
DJ PPLUS: Being that my parents both were avid record collectors, music of all forms was just natural to me

L.Adonia: Facebook or Twitter?
DJ PPLUS: TWITTER ALL DAY

L.Adonia: What event (that you dj'd) is most memorable? Why?
DJ PPLUS: It was Djayin in front of Pete Rock on my birthday & the day Aaliyah passed away. Essential the crowd sung me happy bday, then I went to a zone and played my heart out. Pete Rock had said to me that I was one of the best djays he had ever heard. The rest at that point became history... GYEA

L.Adonia: What artist do you look forward to working with?
DJ PPLUS: Teedra Moses & Chaka Khan

L.Adonia: Where/Who do you draw you're inspiration from?
DJ PPLUS: My 5 year Old Niece, Right when I think I can't be inspired she says the most amazing things to me. Extremely bright person to give hope for a bright future. I love that kid

L.Adonia: Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
DJ PPLUS: Being one of traveled & most known djays while pushing our canadian talent to the top