ANOTHER controversal topic post thanks to THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE. This post titles So You Want To Casually Date? Well Ignore African Women. Being an African Woman myself I had to stop and read this particular one.

Getting defensive before even reading it I figured the article was about some nonesense (sorry Lincoln, tis true). I quickly realized I was wrong after reading it. It didn't say anything bad about African Women, rather it highlights the outcome of our strict upbringing.

"African Women DO NOT Casually Date."

continue to read more...

Lincoln Blades (writer of the post) compares African women to Caribbean women and points out the differences...

"African Women Will DATE, But They Aren’t Just Gonna Kick It With You And Slam Down The Place Without You Even As Much Clarifying What Type Of Relationship You Have. Think I’m Lying? Go To An African Party And See If Roping In Girls Isn’t 45,667 Times Harder Than Roping In Girls At The Allison Hinds Concert Or Passa Passa 675."

YIKES! A statement like that RISKY? NO? What do you think?