H&M is known to always have great finds that are always runway inspired. Personally, I would not shop there every week, because I feel like you could end up looking like an H&M stan/clone (I know you've seen them) - with that said, I love going there to pick up nail polish, lip balm and some accessories. The quality of the nail polish at H&M is actually really good and somewhat reminiscent of OPI but instead of my regular two coats, I find that it is best to add a third with their nail polish. Recently they have added new colours to their nail lacquer collection. The colors are GREAT, they are very Spring/Summer. I really really love them and I think that you should check them out! (Above)

continue reading for more mani talks.....
Look at what I did with my nails today :) I am still not over my shatter obsession (see ring finger). I've noticed that it looks best over bright lacquer, i.e, white, pale pink, yellow, etc..