Sports Illustrated cover girl Irina Shayk is the latest celebrity to pose nude for the “Protect the Skin You’re In” campaign for Marc Jacobs. The supermodel, and girlfriend of soccer stud Christiano Ronaldo, joins a collection of celebrity hotties including: Victoria Beckham, Naomi Campbell, and Marissa Kerr for this skin cancer awareness campaign. The campaign, featuring more than a dozen naked celebrities, has already raised over a million dollars for the NYU School of Medicine's Interdisciplinary Melanoma Cooperative Group.



“I was very honored to be a part of Protect the Skin You’re In campaign, working with photographer Brian Bowen Smith, and joining a long line of iconic figures featured in the past," the Russian beauty said in a statement. "The proceeds from sales of the shirts goes to funding research at NYU School of Medicine’s IMCG Group, and has been crucial in the ongoing fight against cancer. What Marc Jacobs and NYU have done is truly amazing, and I was happy to have the opportunity to join them in raising awareness – even if it meant baring all.”

I personally love this collection. In fact, my friend and I were recently talking about buying ourselves a t-shirt. They're not only extremely fashionable and trendy, but they aid in the fight against skin cancer: fashion with a cause. As summer approaches, it’s important to remember to protect your skin. I'm saying this, however, as I stare out my window looking at fresh snow. Seriously, just kill me now. Whatever happened to global warming??? Nonetheless, as I sit in my igloo, I remind you to wear sunscreen (or a parka, for now). When the warm weather finally arrives, have fun, be safe and of course, do it all in style!