Over the weekend, one of the biggest musical festivals Coachella took place! The festival had some of the biggest artists from every genre like Kings Of Leon, Erykah Badu, Duck Sauce and Kanye West. Unfortunately I did not make it to California this year but through the power of the 21st century technology, I was able to catch some of the acts live from YouTube thanks to 5 Gum. Some of the acts I managed to catch were, Mumford & Sons (first time watching... really awesome), Erykah Badu (she killed it but she really wanted to sing longer), Empire Of The Sun (I have always wanted to see them live!) and Wiz Khalifa did a really good job pumping up the crowd. I did want to watch more but I couldn't stop watching NBA playoffs! Maybe next year the Follow The L team will be in sunny Cali covering Coachella! Leave a comment and tell us what bands you managed to see!