TURNS OUT Minnesota has a lot more to offer than just the Timberwolves! Who would have thought you'd be able to find 4 fine gentlemen with swagg AND talent like this. SOUNDSICK it is LADIES! Get well aquanted with the name because they certainly don't intend on going anywhere! After listening to a few tracks of theirs I've got to admit these guys are talented. One in particular stood out to me - The Ish - should (if not already) be something you take in, I can most definitely hear this being a club banger!

All four of them attended Concordia University in Minnesota, early 2009. It was only a matter of time that they began working together when they discovered their common goal, to find success through music. Well they're obviously on the right path if their music managed to made it up to Canada! Great Work Guys!!

continue reading for interview with SOUNDSICK ...

This one song of theirs The Ish  has had me unable to focus for awhile. By far my favorite song they send me thus far. Keep an eye and ear out for these guys. It's only a matter of time before they hit an international level (Canada will be hearing them shortly).

Follow The L for a full feature on them!