I found myself at work yesterday talking to Lincoln A. Blades of This Is Your Conscience and we went from one hot topic to another, one of them being "To Kiss & Tell?". I think he was taken back by my views but here we go READERS!

Having the male friends I do really does help me get inside their heads and gives me even more of a reason to dislike ALMOST everything about them. Anyways I know a few women who have been put on blast due to men (if that's what you call them) talking their business after a night of recklessness. Which is something I can't seem to understand.

From my experience MEN TALK MORE THAN WOMEN! It's true, ladies if you're holding onto good faith that he's keeping it between the two of you *side stare* let us be real now. Chances are he's yuking it up over a few beers with Tom from across the street!

continue for more RANTING...


Now I'm not saying women don't talk, by all means women do talk - they just do it with different reasons and motives. Now if you're a man of stature - have an image to uphold chances are she's told a few ppl. If you're buddy from down the street, you are her little boo thang and probably nothing more if she hasn't introduced you to people, thank her for your role and play your position. A woman will eventually let her girlfriend, sister, cousin, anyone close to her know what happened but definitely withhold details. MEN! UGH it seems as though they have no discretion and will just blurt the bag of tricks she pulled out to their friends friends friend (whats his name again, oh yea YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HIM).

As much as men want to defend this, quite frankly YOU CAN'T! Understand this, what you say WILL get back to her and why sabotage your sexual relationship with her by talking? If it's to boost your self esteem or it somehow helps build your Alpha male..plz find other ways of dealing with that! You just ruined any future nani you could have potentially got had you just kept your mouth mute!

All in all, DON'T Kiss & Tell!