INTER-RACIAL dating seems to be a heavy yet hot topic! After posting what I did about the Jill Scott interview and her views on seeing black men engaged with white woman, I thought for a split second "I wonder how they (Caucasians) see it". 

After reading more and more posts and articles aboutt his I came across one that did have a very real and honest view of a Caucasian man explaining to someone how they viewed white women who date black men.

Interesting to say the least....
My friends at THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE are the ones who did the dirty work I must admit and posted this.

I was shocked to find out that apparently there are quite a few white men out there that see white woman who have been with black men as "damaged goods".

“Honestly, Maybe The Whole Size Thing Messes With Them, But To Be Honest They See Her As Damaged Goods. Like Good Knows What That Dude Was Doing To Her And Making Her Do And Then After All That Wants To Run Back To Them And Have Kids And A Nice House.”


Taken back by this it just confirms that this issue is FAR from over. I'm not sure if it's ever going to be "over".

For on the article ..click WHITE WOMEN