For those who Follow The L - I think I've found the male version of me! YUP! Thank you THIS IS YOUR CONSCIENCE for ridiculous outrageous reads that I can rebuttal!

After reading the article You’re Breaking “The P***y Promise” I never actually looked at the situation from HIS point of view. Let me fill you guys in ...

continue for more outrageousness....

P***y Promise:The Unwritten Code Of Dating Ethics Under The ‘Fair Treatment Of Male Genitals’ Statute Which Corresponds With The 1983 Ruling Against ‘Acts Related To Inflammatory Blue Balls’ Which CLEARLY STATES “Any Woman Who Agrees To Go Out On A Date With A Man Is Required By Law To Make The POSSIBILITY Of Getting Nani At Least 1% Before She Engages In A Date With That Man”

For those of us who have broken the "P***y Promise" apparently we are Vagina Liers! lol...TELL ME THIS ISN'T HILARIOUS!

Vagina LierA Woman Who Will Go On A Date With A Guy That She Does NOT Find Sexually Attractive And Knows 100% Will Never See Any PARTS Of The Nani. Basically if Her Vagina Robbed A Mini-Mart, He Could Be Right By The Cashier And STILL Couldn’t Describe It To A Police Sketch Artist.

Gotta admit, GUILTY! Rather than looking at it as a negative thing GENTLEMEN you must understand TIME is what you asked for when asking a lady out. Time is what you get when taking me out, anything more is a bonus!