CAN I PLEASE DIE & come back reincarnated as cotton, water, a bead of sweat. At this point I'd do just about anything to be able to roll off that body of his. I retract my statement I stated earlier this week about liking is Complex Magazine spread better than his VIBE Mag cover...I must have been too into my books to really take this photo in.

I was just sitting here dealing with this final assignment of mine for my New & Social Media Class when I accidently (yes accidently, was not looking for this distraction) came across this. SMH...PROBLEMS!

After watching the behind the scenes video of the shoot...Oh Lord....my heart can't take anymore. I just need to cut him out of my life all together because that is one man that can easily break my focus.

LADIES I PROMISE YOU'RE GOING TO WANT TO WATCH THIS...continue reading to watch the video....

WARNING: This is not for those who are under 18years of age or are sexually frustrated!