Risky Topic But WE DO THAT!

DOUBLE STANDARD or just plain selfish? When it comes to pleasing your partner wouldn't you do just about anything? Gentlemen this question is geared for you especially. I find that a few men, in Toronto especially (not to pick on ya'll) aren't fully understanding that pleasing your lady means doing it ALL.

I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this. YUP..you guessed it! I'm talking about eating the box, no sushi....

After meeting men from all across North America this discussion never gets tired when I come across a man who is strongly against it yet expects their lady to please them in every which way...PAUSE. Let's be real now, relationships are about giving and taking right? Well then how about your selfish self needs to learn to give a little, true?

Don't get me wrong gentlemen I'm not encouraging you to whore yourself out to every pretty thing that walks by but damn to not even do it for your girl, now THAT's cruel and unusal punishment. I - along with plenty of other women - just don't see how you get off expecting something that you aren't willing to provide.

Some women argue that men like that just haven't grown up yet...well I mean I suppose but definitely can't knock something you haven't tried.

Dare I tell you to take in Trey Songz' track Sticky Face he's sending you all a very crucial message


Gentlemen make noise and let Follow The L know what you think....